From the airport to the Convention Centre
For public transport information in the Netherlands you can use this planningtool. (see also further down this page)
- Amsterdam Schiphol Airport – 1,5 hour by train to train station ‘Lunteren’
- Eindhoven Airport – 2,5 hours (bus to train station ‘Eindhoven’ and train to Train Station ‘Lunteren’)
- Maastricht Airport – 3,5 hours (bus to train station ‘Beek-Elsoo’ and connection to train station ‘Lunteren’)
- Weeze Airport (Germany) – 2 hours (bus to train station ‘Nijmegen’ and connection to train station ‘Lunteren’)
- Frankfurt Airport (Germany) – 3,5 hours by train to train station ‘Lunteren’
- Brussel Airport (Belgium) – 3,5 hours by train to train station ‘Lunteren’
Free shuttle from train station Lunteren to the Convention Centre
From train station ‘Lunteren’ to the venue there will be a free shuttle bus service (5-10 minutes).
The shuttle will run regularly on Wednesday 29 August from 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. and Sunday 2 September from 3.00 to 5.00 p.m.. You don’t have to book the shuttle in advance.
If you are arriving at a different time and you need a ride? Please contact us.
Planning your public transport in the Netherlands
Buying your Dutch train ticket in advance
(only tickets for national trains, see below for International train tickets)
Planning your International train ride
Buying your international train ticket
Arriving by car
There is an abundance of free parking space at the Convention Center. Fill in your starting point in the map below and the map will show you the way to the Convention Center.
Congrescentrum De Werelt
6741 KH, Lunteren.